IWCF seeks to fund carefully planned and skillfully executed projects, programs, services, or items that address critical needs in Southwestern Idaho.
- IWCF funds services in the following southwest Idaho counties: Ada, Adams, Boise, Camas, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, Valley and Washington (Idaho Department of Health & Welfare Regions 3 & 4).
- IWCF may disburse funds to nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations, educational institutions, government agencies, and tax-exempt religious entities.
- Funds can be distributed over one or two years, but we do expect the money to be spent in the year it is received.
- We are seeking creative approaches to community challenges, and a plan for sustainability beyond IWCF funding.
- Click here for FAQ on Grants and IWCF.