Quiz: Are You a Caregiver?
A caregiver can be someone caring for a spouse or parent, an extended family member, or even a friend or neighbor. Do you provide someone help with:
- Transportation to medical appointments?
- Purchasing or organizing medications?
- Monitoring their medical condition?
- Communicating with healthcare professionals?
- Advocating on their behalf with providers or agencies?
- Getting in and out of beds or chairs?
- Getting dressed?
- Bathing or showering?
- Grocery or other shopping?
- Preparing meals?
- Managing finances?
If you answered “yes” to any of the examples listed above, you are a caregiver!